Our physical treatments are specific therapies which are directed systemically or specifically at the body to target cancer cells directly whilst not harming normal cells during treatment. Our physical therapies have been clinically proven to assist patients in their recovery from cancer in a gentle but effective manner, whilst maintaining their physical resilience and energy level. These treatments can be integrated with conventional treatments if needed like chemotherapy or radiotherapy to optimize the anti-cancer effect.
Hyperthermia is a treatment method that uses radio waves to introduce heat deep in the body into the tumorous areas and kill cancer cells.
Since Hyperthermia works with no damage to normal tissues and with no side effects, this alternative cancer treatment is possible in areas where radiation therapy cannot be used. Additionally, hyperthermia is a treatment option for patients in poor general condition who cannot undergo toxic treatments in the hospital.
Ozone therapy is the use of medical grade ozone, a highly reactive form of pure oxygen, to create a curative response in the body. The reactive properties of ozone stimulate the body regulate damaged cells. Ozone therapy has been and continues to be used in European Health Cares and hospitals for over fifty years.
The benefits of using Ozone therapy
- Boosting the immune system
- Increased uptake of oxygen depleted cancerous areas of the body
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves antioxidant protection
- Improves the body’s ability to convert carbohydrates into energy allowing the body to work more effectively.
Hydrotherapy – Colonics – Coffee Enema
The colonic therapy is the combination of colon hydrotherapy and coffee enema.
Why Colon health and detoxification is crucial in any treatment plan?
Your colon (large intestine) is a 5- to 7 -foot -long muscular tube that connects your small intestine to your rectum. Your large intestine is responsible for processing waste so that it’s easy to get rid of it. Many people don’t know it, but the colon (also called the large intestine) plays a crucial role in your general health and wellbeing.
Did you know that:
- 70% of your immune system is made up of the colon
- Over 90% of the general population carries parasites in their colon; some people carry around as much as 8lbs worth every day.
Benefits of colon hydrotherapy combined with coffee enema are:
- Cleanses the blood and clear the liver of toxins to improve its many metabolic functions
- Boost the immune system & cell energy production and repair
- Remove accumulated toxins that have been associated with general nervous tension, confusion, depression, allergy-related symptoms, and severe pain.
- Antioxidant effects of clearer skin and eyes
- A stimulating effect on bowel function
- Physician Max Gerson used coffee enemas in his cancer therapy protocol, The Gerson Therapy
What will happen at your Colon hydrotherapy appointment?
Your first appointment at LifeClinic will usually last about an hour and a half and will include a consultation, medical questionnaire and a full explanation of the equipment and procedure.
ARCH therapists have a friendly, open-minded, listening approach that helps us consider some of the possible causes of your digestive problems, and suggest some positive changes you need to bring your lifestyle back into a natural balance with your body.
Following your consultation, the therapy itself takes around 45 minutes. Modern, clean equipment gently cleanses your colon using warm filtered water, in a simple, dignified procedure.
After colon hydrotherapy, we perform coffee enema to maximize the benefits of the treatment.
Why coffee enema?
- The coffee enema stimulates the liver to produce more bile; the coffee contains caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine which promote the relaxation of smooth muscle causing dilation of the bile ducts and blood vessels. The bile from the gallbladder draws out environmental, metabolic toxins, Candida Albicans and other parasitic-like organisms.
- Also coffee reaches your liver with its therapeutic enzymes. There, they enhance the production and activity of glutathione s‐ transferase enzyme, a potent free radical fighter.The glutathione s‐transferase enzyme system, captures free radicals and toxins, throwing them to the glutathione in the liver.
The glutathione captures the free radicals and toxins and safely escorts them on to one of the pathways leading out of the body. Coffee enemas boost glutathione s-transferase by up to 700%.
What can you expect during the session?
A profoundly cleansing coffee enema can be performed as part of your standard colonic hydrotherapy session. This is a fabulous rejuvenating and detoxifying treatment which takes around 90 minutes to complete in full.
I’m very sensitive to caffeine. Can I undergo coffee enema therapy?
Yes. It’s very different to ingest coffee as compared to performing a coffee enema. Clinically, we have not heard of anyone reacting to the caffeine in the enemas.
Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years and treats various illnesses including pain, nausea, vomiting, and weakness. We experience illnesses like these because the pathways where Qi flows is blocked or obstructed. Acupuncture reopens these blocked pathways to restore the flow of Qi.
Randomized clinical trials (RCT) have demonstrated that acupuncture is effective for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.¹ Research studies also suggest acupuncture may be helpful in managing cancer-related pain, chemotherapy-related neutropenia, and cancer fatigue.²
¹ Electroacupuncture for control of myeloablative chemotherapy-induced emesis: A randomized controlled trial.Shen J, Wenger N, Glaspy J, Hays RD, Albert PS, Choi C, Shekelle PG. JAMA. 2000 Dec 6; 284(21):2755-61.
² Analgesic effect of auricular acupuncture for cancer pain: a randomized, blinded, controlled trial. Alimi D, Rubino C, Pichard-Léandri E, Fermand-Brulé S, Dubreuil-Lemaire ML, Hill CJ Clin Oncol. 2003 Nov 15; 21(22):4120-6.
Low dose chemo is an emerging strategy to treat and control cancer that lessens the toxicity of a patient without compromising the efficacy of the drugs. Some oncology journals even report on the superiority of low dose chemotherapy to standard full dose chemotherapy with the increasing knowledge that blasting cancer cells with high dose chemotherapy may actually create cancer cells that are tougher and more resistant.
Some research have demonstrated positive results on preventing the recurrence of specific cancers like breast and pancreatic cancer by using frequent low dose chemotherapy, making it a favourable treatment option for specific cancer types.¹
¹. The Rockefeller University Press; Low-dose chemotherapy regimens could prevent tumor recurrence in types of breast cancer, pancreatic cancer; Nov 2016.
How we can help:
We provide hyperthermia as our complementary and holistic cancer treatment to conventional cancer care. Our oncologists work closely with your oncology team to increase the overall effectiveness of your cancer treatment.